Saturday, May 1, 2010

Antara mali latest Hot and sexy









Antara on Food

Indian actress Antara Mali had her first break in Bollywood films with film Dhoondte ReH Jaaoge. She is the daughter of renowned Indian photographer Jagdish Mali and is in addition to being an actor, even a novice writer with her first book called The Clash of psychology to be.
This will probably humor books and entirely non-fiction from Mali.
Here are some interesting and instructive images and attitudes inherited a range of topics that will be published in Get a good life.

Mali on Dance


Dance is the sum of my fitness regime. I dance a lot.
I've danced my whole life. I tap and jazz dancer.
I had a break from dancing for a while. But in the last two years, I did dance.
I'm also a Bharatanatyam dancer.
The advantage of learning all these dance styles is that your body is very flexible.
Main Madhuri Dixit Banna for Chahti Hoon, I have some as Kathak and Bharatanatyam.
Naach demanded another form of dance [choreographer plays in the film. Abhishek plays a struggling actor].
I did what every modern ballet dance.
In fact, [in Naach] took me from where I left off with Madhuri.
Naach makes us our own dance vocabulary.
I never go to the gym - it's the most boring.
I used to practice yoga before, but the dancing keeps me fit.
But yes, fitness is the life for me. You can do this if you want, and then file.
It should be part of your lifestyle.
Antara Mali on clothes
I see two things in my clothes - comfort and texture of the material.
I'm crazy cotton. You can never go wrong with cotton.
I do not like to wear jeans very often. They are simply too tight.
Can jeans for a formal occasion, and accompanied by some striking footwear, including a pair of gold chappals.
I love skirts, belts, and Kurt.
In shoes, I do not like heels. I prefer flats.
I have many shoes, but have two pairs of chappals that I wear all the time. The red and the other is black.

Antara on makeup, etc.

I usually never wear makeup.
In my film, with the exception of songs I prevent makeup.
I use herbs and Kajal lip gloss when I feel dressed.
I am thinking of my whole house in my purse.
Can be found here:
Apple or banana

Tissues

Lip gloss

Keys

My cell phone charger

Ridge

Bills

My wallet (which is bigger than my bag)

My links

My glasses

My diary

Something about my relationship with her

My checkbook

Pen

Notebook to write what

Some moisturizing when I needed
I can not go out much, but I'd like Stax in the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, because I love seafood. I love Gujarati food.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antara mali,Antara mali hot pics,Antara mali bikini pics,Antara mali unseened gallert,Antara mali hot bra pics,Antara mali enjoying in beach,Antara mali hot thigh show,Antara mali undressing,Antara mali sexy,Antara mali latest pics,Antara mali hot in panty,Antara mali hot wet gallery,antara mali biography
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment